- Ashwaganda liquid – in smoothies approximately 3-5x per week
- Energy booster, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-depressant, fights diabetes
- Vitamin E liquid – in smoothies approximately 3-5x per week (or pill – I’ve done both)
- Reduces hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms
- Vitamin D – 3-5x per week
- Regulates calcium within the body – also my blood work showed that this was extremely low
- Vitamin C – 3-5x per week.
- Hot flashes and heart health
- Black Cohash Extract – Tuesday/Thursday
- Hot flashes, sleep problems, night sweats, mood, vaginal dryness
- Red Clover Blossom – Wednesday
- Menopausal symptoms, cancer prevention, improving bone mineral density, improves mood, sleep, energy, hair, skin, libido
- Blackseed Oil – Tuesday/Friday & Sunday
- Cancer prevention, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Dandelion Liquid – in smoothies approximately 3x per week
- High in fiber, cleanses liver, high in vitamin K which helps maintain brain function and a healthy metabolism.
Picture this. It’s evening and you’re looking up at the beautiful night sky. Soaking up the twinkling stars among the black backdrop and it’s easy to think of the space between the twinkles as a virtual vacuum and nothing more. But did you know that within the vastness, you can find amazing ambient sounds. Yes, it’s true planets and stars actually do give off music. This music comes from electromagnetic vibrations and fields of planets, moons and rings, charged particle interactions, trapped radio waves and …you get the idea.
This is why learning about vibration and energy is something I love. It’s all around us, even if we don’t know it’s there. Makes me wonder what else we’ll discover when it comes to energy, vibration and the truly amazing world we live in.Click here to have a listen
We are more connected to our planet than what we can comprehend. Love it, cherish it, respect it and have gratitude for all that it gives. We are all vibrating as one. What affects one, affects us all on some level. This is why my personal belief is that if we can to a better job of managing our own individual vibrations, together we can have a positive global impact. This is one of the reasons I put my time, energy and heart into creating the most amazing course on energy work that I could.
If you’d like to learn more check it out here and don’t forget to tag a friend.
I’ve been in business for over 20 years. During this time, I’ve had the privilege of meeting and working with some amazing people in private sessions, long-term mentoring and in group settings. One of the things a lot of my clients struggle with is removing resistant energy patterns or blocks to either get their business launched, growing it into something sustainable, or alignment with a personal goal. My advice always starts out the same way. Whether you are a solo entrepreneur, small business owner, mom, wife, employee, etc., the greatest asset you have is YOU! You are the lifeblood of your business and your life. So doesn’t it make sense to be in alignment with … well … YOU?
Easy to say, harder to execute. In my experience, I have come to appreciate the necessity of effective alignment. Alignment with beliefs, habits, thoughts, vision, relationships, emotions, and focus. If you want to nurture your passion and goals so you can live an epic life full of joy, focus on removing and in some cases replacing what’s out of alignment so the things you truly desire have room to unfold.
- Balance your energy systems
- Forgive yourself and others
- Develop supporting habits including meditation
- View your life from a place of gratitude and unconditional love
- Be gentle with yourself as you unfold into the best version of you
- Fill you mind with content that will motivate and educate
- Manage your emotions giving more power to those that will uplift and sustain you
- Get to know and uncover yourself intimately at a level that goes beyond basic routines
Sherrie was one of my clients, she aspired to be and do great things. Always dreaming of what her perfect business would be and how different her life would look like if only she could gain clarity on what the next steps were for her. I’m a firm believer that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Or put another way, when you are ready, the universe will take care of coincidental meetings, situations and/or circumstances that will be exactly what you need to grow. In Sherries case, she was struggling in a relationship that was less than fulfilling and spent her days working PT while dreaming of her business bringing in enough sustainable income so she could work her business full-time. After several sessions working on aligning energy, clearing out blocks, offering spiritual guidance and business mentoring Sherrie’s life began to unfold in amazing ways. Fast forward 16 months later, she is out of a bad relationship, business is thriving and she is happier than ever. No it doesn’t happen over night, but if you are able to maximize the time in a day when you are in alignment with your desires and goals as well as remaining open to inspiration when and how it shows up, amazing things will transpire right before your eyes.
It’s like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ, you’ve always had the ability and resources at your disposal, you just don’t always know how to put them together to connect with the results your seeking. That’s where I come in – we get you aligned with YOU! So if you haven’t guessed by now, the #1 word in getting what you want is ….drum roll please …..ALIGNMENT!
If you’d like some tips on alignment, sign up for my 4-part video series.
SIGN UP FOR MY 4 Part Video Series
ACHIEVING & SUSTAINING ULTIMATE ALIGNMENT IN MIND, BODY, AND BUSINESS