Q. I am interested in copying your poetry stickers for use in my wedding invitations. Can you tell me how I can obtain authorization?
Q. I am interested in reproducing your poems in my album so it can be in my own handwriting. How do I obtain permission or is that allowed?
Q. I am a professional crafter looking to reproduce your poetry stickers on some of my craft projects to sell at crafts shows. Can I do that with out permission or obtaining a license to do so.
- To do so would be an infringement of copyright. We do not grant licensing to individuals. BE Movement (previously Once Upon a Scribble™) poems are All-Original and only found on the products we produce or products by other manufacturers that we have a licensing agreement with. We do not give permission to reproduce our products in any way. If you are a manufacturing company and you wish to obtain licensing, please contact us. Poetry stickers can be purchased and used for crafting projects, cards, etc. as long as each project uses the original sticker – they just can not be reproduced.
We have invested a lot of time and energy in the writing and production of our products. Your honesty is greatly appreciated and will allow us to continue producing quality products at competitive pricing for all to enjoy.
Q. Our classroom is involved in a craft project of creating scrapbooks and we would like to reproduce your poems for use in each of the children’s albums. Will you give permission for reproduction?
- We do not give permission for reproduction. However, we may be able to donate the number of need poetry stickers for each of the children’s albums. These circumstances are all handled on an individual basis and will depend on the donation budget and the time of request.
Q. We are having an upcoming fund raiser. Will you be willing to donate product for this event.
- We do our best to donate whenever possible. However, please realize that we get approximately ten to fifteen request per week for product donations related to fund raisers, store grand openings, goodie bags and similar events. Although we do donate product, we have a donation budget and unfortunately cannot be involved with every event. Your understanding is appreciated if we are unable to donate. (Please email us with your requests.)
Q. Your poems are so beautifully written and you have so many titles, where do you find inspiration.
- I find inspiration literally EVERYWHERE! When I’m spending time playing with my kids, sitting on the edge of the bed having a conversation about their day, driving in the car with my husband, spending time outdoors, listening to songs, quotes, phrases, walking, riding my bike, watching people interact, at the park, pretty much everywhere. My poems are all original, but my inspiration is truly inspired by everyone and everything around me. Some poems come so fast and easy that I can’t get to a pen and paper fast enough, some I struggle with for a while before deciding to take a break and come back to later. The break can last anywhere from a few hours to a few days – I believe that forced creativity is draining, so I try to focus on zoning out, going deep within and just listening. I have tons of brain chatter (I think more that the average person, just can’t seem to quite the monkeys) so I need to be creative in a quite space. When I take the time to “set the stage” for creativity….that’s when my creative energy seems to flow…
Q. I’ve read so many of our poems, I would love to get a collection of your work or read more from you. Have you written anything outside of poems or do you plan to in the future?
- My published work is primarily poetry and a few other smaller projects. I have written song lyrics, and have several ideas for books. I am currently working on a book project related to the BE movement and would love to publish a collection of my poetry into book form…..soon I hope!
FAQ Energy Healing
Q. Should I stop taking any of my medication?
- No Energy Healing sessions are not a replacement for traditional medical care but a complimentary healing method.
Q. Is an energy session more beneficial than seeing my regular doctor?
- If you have medical or psychological issues please see a licensed provider for these services. Again, Energy Healing is a complimentary type of healing not a replacement for traditional care.
Q. Do you see Hospice clients?
- Yes. If you are looking to book for a hospice client, appointments are only available for in studio or home sessions – call for pricing and location options.
Q. Are sessions confidential?
- Absolutely! Many of my clients have shared very personal experiences, some of which they have never shared with anyone before. I view Energy Healing Sessions as sacred and keep them confidential. I will speak with other clients in generalities such as (another client had a similar issue and what worked for her is ….). No names and no specifics.